Oh Kermit! It’s Easy Being Green!
Kermit the Frog may think it is not easy being green but it is. Being green has been a trend for a couple of years now. I love it! My high school year book quote was “We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors. We borrow it from our children.” I still believe that today. Taking it to the next level, do you know that you can drive green?
1. Don’t speed up rapidly. This lowers your gas mileage.
2. Don’t idle if you can avoid it. Again, big gas waster.
3. Keep your tires inflated property.
4. Use your cruise control and maintain a constant speed (goes back to that
speeding up thing).
5. Keep up with your car maintenance.
6. Keep unnecessary items out of your truck or off the top of your car.
Every little bit helps when we are trying to conserve a big planet! For more
information on green driving, call Webber & Grinnell Insurance at413-586-0111.